Friday, November 21, 2008

Chapter 6: "About My Mid-exam"

Yeah, as i posted before, I'm still having mid-exam!!!
Actually, since i have 6 subjects, so i had 6 exam days, one subject for each day.
I also have practical exam at Nov 8th.
For most of you, readers, I've told you how's this exam going >.<
It sooo........that make me wanna jump from 8th level of my campus!!!
But since you, readers, always wait for me, miss, care, and love me, i wouldn't do that, guys!!!
*ditabok*

Well, back to the main topic, my main exam.
This is my schedule:
Nov 18th: Discrete Mathematics
Nov 20th: Linear Algebra
Nov 24th: English
Nov 25th: Introducing Information Technology
Nov 26th: Indonesian
Nov 27th: Algorithm and Programming

Anjriiiittt!!!!!!
4 days full of exams everyday!!!!!
Grrrr..........

Until now, i've finished 2 exams.

First, Discrete Mathematics: The questions make me dizzy and crazy!!!!!!!
I was so stupid that i make Boolean Gate to answer question asking to make switching Boolean!!!
I really hope my lecture doesn't mind since he didn't explain Boolean topic. He just ask us to read it from his fotocopy paper.
Pak, baek dikit ya!!! Kan udah 2 kali ga masuk di pertemuan terakhir, ga jelasin pula. *ngeles*

Second, Linear Algebra: Why are you asking to solve SPL (angkanya pecahan n puluhan boo) with OBE alias Gauss Jordan method???????
Grrrrr.........
There are 4 questions. Question number 1-3 is, yeah, easy enough for me since i believe that Linear Algebra is the easiest subject i have right now (English too).
But, question number 4 make me take lot of time to think.
With full self-confident, i answer it directly with pen! Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you that my Alin lecture asked to answer his questions by using pen only!
Hmm...
Then i try to answer it as teliti as i can.
But.............
In the end, i must count the number at thousands range!!!
So i think to find the answer by using elimination (SMU method XDD), JUST TO KNOW that my long and hard job is correct or not.
AKKKKKHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ternyata, the final answer is only on hundreds range!!!
Hhhh...
I've answered WITH PEN, then my answer is SO far from true answer????!!!!!!!
Yeah, as you predicted (maybe), i re-answer it as fast as i can.
But, fast answer tidak dijamin bener!!
100 minutes to answer all questions is almost over...
Selesai sih jawab ulang, tapi TETEP AJA HASILNYA GA SAMA AMA HASIL ELIMINASI!!!!
FRUSTRATED!!!!!
Ting tong!
The time is over.
Gw pun terpaksa keluar meski terpaksa bgt *pengen tetep di kelas tp udah diusir ama yg jaga dgn ancaman bakal dikurung kalo ga keluar2 juga* Nope, I'm just kidding XDDDD
Yeah, untuk kedua kalinya, i hope my "lovely" lecture doesn't mind with the final answer, but points it from the way i do it >.<

Right now, I'm still counting star in the sky *halah* eh still waiting for the next exams...

I'm so frustrating with this exams since someday ago my mother started send SMS: (this already translated in English since ga mungkin nyokap gw ngomong pake inggris XDD)
Mother: Hey is there any beasiswa in Binus??? Or beasiswa for students who don't have lots of money (keluarga ga mampu geto)??? (di kampus Nee ada tuh beasiswa buat keluarga ga mampu)
I: Nope, there isn't. beasiswa only for students who have IP above 3,5.
Mother: Really?? Masak g ada beasiswa buat keluarga krg mampu??
I: Yupe. Beasiswa is only for Coem Laud students. *sorry i don't know how to write "kumlaut" in English*
Mother: Hmm... so can you achieve that??? Get IP 3,5??
I: I don't know. It is still processing.... >.<
*I really translate it cos my mother ga mungkin send SMS with English and her language is more difficult to understand for orang normal XDDD

Those SMS really make me frustrated with exams!!
Yeah, u pasti know how's the feeling of a child who only have a mother to work and earn money.

I'll work hard, guys!!!!

1 comments:

sai said...

seru jugo rai kalo mama u sms pk bhs inggris. hwhwhwhwh

eniwei, ganbatte utk ujiannyo!